SEARCHING MY RELATIVES IN NEW JERSEY

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Luca Coniglio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Mar 2012, 21:06

SEARCHING MY RELATIVES IN NEW JERSEY

Post by Luca Coniglio »

hello to every body and sorry for my bad english. I'm ardently searching the relatives of my mother in U.S.A. Unfornunately i don't know too much. The Last Name is DE LUCA, i don't know which is the first name of the first person of my family to emigrate but i know that his son, Paolo De Luca, was born in 1915-16 in New Jersey and he had a lot of sons. My family come from Civitella Del Tronto, Abruzzo, Italy. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
dpgalante
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Sep 2011, 22:03
Location: Philadelphia

Re: SEARCHING MY RELATIVES IN NEW JERSEY

Post by dpgalante »

I may be able to help you. I live near New Jersey, I am Italian-American, and my ancestors also come from Civitella del Tronto, so I would love to help out if possible. Send me a message if you are still interested.
Post Reply