Burial list for Atina Cemetery

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
jazzycat12
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 123
Joined: 11 Mar 2017, 13:19

Burial list for Atina Cemetery

Post by jazzycat12 »

Does anyone know, please, where I can obtain a list of the burials in Atina Cemetery? I know graves are re-used after a period of time but I was hoping to trace the grave of someone who died in 1921.



Susan
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Burial list for Atina Cemetery

Post by erudita74 »

Susan
Send an email to the town inquiring about the burial of the person in whom you are interested. I doubt they will send you a list of everyone buried in the town cemetery.

Email: b.marcelli@comune.atina.fr.it

Erudita
Post Reply