Looking for Aurichio / Livoti origins in Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Alleycat155
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Contact:

Looking for Aurichio / Livoti origins in Italy

Post by Alleycat155 »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for geneology info for my ancestors in Italy and Sicily. My family name is Aurichio, and my mother's side is Livoti. I remember my father saying his people were from Naples and Foggia. My mother had some Sicillian roots.

I know I have some Aurichio cousins in St. Louis, Missouri who I've never met. I really trying to find out my information about who my ancestors were. If there is anyone who is related to Dominic T. Aurichio, Esq. (my father) or has information about Aurichio origins please let me know. Thank you all.

Alexander D. Aurichio
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Looking for Aurichio / Livoti origins in Italy

Post by ricbru »

Alexander,
have you got any other informations about your ancestors, like names, place of birth, year of birth, marriage,etc

I found these Aurichio arriving to Ellis Island

http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1

and these Livoti

http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1

If you give us more details, we can help you better,
bye Riccardo
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Looking for Aurichio / Livoti origins in Italy

Post by wldspirit »

You must identify the exact town of origin in Italy to trace family roots.
As Ricbru stated, if you wish to provide more details . the forum can help to locate more info.
wldspirit
Post Reply