post-1904 birth records (Cimina, RC)

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
creale
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Jan 2018, 19:41

post-1904 birth records (Cimina, RC)

Post by creale »

Hi All,
I have found a lot of info on-line on the antenati.san.beniculturali.it site. One of the benefits of having family from a small town is that its easier to find what you are looking for! I have managed to find birth and marriage documents going back to the early 1800's. The issue I am facing is I cant find anything after 1904 or so.

Does anyone know of any other resources or archival sites that I could browse?

Thanks in advance
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: post-1904 birth records (Cimina, RC)

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website

Unfortunately you would have to send for those records in Italian to Cimina at the present time
e-mail: uffdem.cimina@tiscali.it
Responsabile del servizio: Maria Lucia Varacalli

Comune di Ciminà
Via Imbriani 13
89040 Ciminà (RC)
Italy

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply