Hi everybody,
I wanna thank all of you, Suanj and Jay most of all, because thank's to all yr efforts I'm gonna meet my american relatives right tomorrow.
I really appreciate your help..I'll let you know ...a presto, Alessia.
Thank You so much
Re: Thank You so much
See.........dreams do come true.....
wldspirit
wldspirit
Re: Thank You so much
Hi Alessia... "qual buon vento...!!" welcome again !! Kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- goldhunter
- Rookie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: 13 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Thank You so much
Hi Peps,
Say hello to the Morellis for me!
Jay
Say hello to the Morellis for me!
Jay
Re: Thank You so much
Hy guys,
last weekend was soooo moving! Shawn Morelli is cool! she showed us photos of the famous mrs Gina Morelli(do you remember at the very beginning?).
The rest of the family is gonna come back in June to meet mine.
I would like to show you some photos of our rendez-vous but I am not able to forward them here!
hugs, Alessia.
last weekend was soooo moving! Shawn Morelli is cool! she showed us photos of the famous mrs Gina Morelli(do you remember at the very beginning?).
The rest of the family is gonna come back in June to meet mine.
I would like to show you some photos of our rendez-vous but I am not able to forward them here!
hugs, Alessia.
Re: Thank You so much
Hi Alessia, finally the meeting.. great new... kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

