Which Consulate is Better: Miami, Chicago, or New York?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Pagano / Tria
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 24 Jan 2018, 03:54
Location: Chicago, USA

Which Consulate is Better: Miami, Chicago, or New York?

Post by Pagano / Tria »

I currently live in Chicago, but I still have a license from my home state and my family's current state of South Carolina (Miami), and I may be moving to New York by the time my appointment comes up as my girlfriend currently resides there. Because of this I have booked one appointment at each consulate, each roughly four months apart.

Besides picking the one that works best with the timing of my application being completed, can those of you with experience with these consulates please advise me as to which one may be "better," either in terms of wait times, strictness, or any other factors? Because I could potentially work out going to any one of them I want to ensure I make the best choice.
Post Reply