Hello, good afternoon.
Nice to connect with you.
I'm writing you because I'd appreciate some guidance to find the birth certificate of my great grand-father Mascimino Salvador Cucurullo. All the documents I have (marriage certificate, death certificate, grandmother's birth certificate and other Argentine papers) say he was born in SORRENTO, Napoli but in Italy there seems to be nothing of him.
I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. After several months of research I still can not find him.
I've contacted the Stato Civil di Sorrento, Napoli but they said my ancestor is not in their records.
Name: : Mascimino Salvador Cucurullo
Mother's name: Filomena Scotto
Father's name: Carmine Cucurullo
Date of birth: 7 March, 1872
My ancestor had a sister called Maria Luisa Lordina Cucurullo. She was born in PROCIDA, Napoli
Thanks for any guidance.
Warm regards,
MASCIMINO SALVADOR CUCURULLO - SORRENTO, NAPOLI (BORN 7 OF MARCH 1872)
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: MASCIMINO SALVADOR CUCURULLO - SORRENTO, NAPOLI (BORN 7 OF MARCH 1872)
http://www.procida-family.com/US/index.htm is a pay website that might help trace your family. If you can find his sister you may find him.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: MASCIMINO SALVADOR CUCURULLO - SORRENTO, NAPOLI (BORN 7 OF MARCH 1872)
Hi Ann,
Thanks for your answer.
I couldn't find his sister either. She died in Argentina in 1967 and in her death certificate says she was born in Procida, Napoli
Thank you!
Thanks for your answer.
I couldn't find his sister either. She died in Argentina in 1967 and in her death certificate says she was born in Procida, Napoli
Thank you!
Re: MASCIMINO SALVADOR CUCURULLO - SORRENTO, NAPOLI (BORN 7 OF MARCH 1872)
A Lurdina Maria Cucurullo was born in Procida in the range 1873-1883
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
