Help with Destination on Passenger List

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Help with Destination on Passenger List

Post by Tessa78 »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: 17 Mar 2018, 02:27
These are incredible, thank you so much. These two men were exactly the same height as my nonno - I have his military record. The pics are a bit blury. (It might be that I'm not downloading them properly.) There's a lot of detail there and I notice there's some others from Saponara listed there as well. How could I get clearer images?

Re Francesco's 1911 trip, it looks like it says he was visiting his Uncle? I can't read which uncle that might be. Are you able to see who it was?

Antonio must have gone back to Italia some time post 1909 to marry. I can't see a marriage record for him. I have some post 1909 death indices so will see what I can see there. Would be interested to know who he married..... Marianna ?

Angela

After opening, click on the image again. It should enlarge clearly.

If that doesn't work - try this. Double click (once to open and again to enlarge)
Image
Image

Image
Image


As I stated in the earlier posts - I read that Francesco is going to his "brother-in-law Antonio Di Bellli"

T.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Help with Destination on Passenger List

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Tessa78 wrote: 17 Mar 2018, 02:37
AngelaGrace56 wrote: 17 Mar 2018, 02:27
These are incredible, thank you so much. These two men were exactly the same height as my nonno - I have his military record. The pics are a bit blury. (It might be that I'm not downloading them properly.) There's a lot of detail there and I notice there's some others from Saponara listed there as well. How could I get clearer images?

Re Francesco's 1911 trip, it looks like it says he was visiting his Uncle? I can't read which uncle that might be. Are you able to see who it was?

Antonio must have gone back to Italia some time post 1909 to marry. I can't see a marriage record for him. I have some post 1909 death indices so will see what I can see there. Would be interested to know who he married..... Marianna ?

Angela

After opening, click on the image again. It should enlarge clearly.

If that doesn't work - try this. Double click (once to open and again to enlarge)
Image
Image

Image
Image


As I stated in the earlier posts - I read that Francesco is going to his "brother-in-law Antonio Di Bellli"

T.
Great! All sorted now. Thank you so much for all your help Tessa. I really appreciate it.

Angela :) :) :)
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Help with Destination on Passenger List

Post by Tessa78 »

Glad I could be of help!

T.
Post Reply