I would like direction and help on changing my user name. Please advise.
Thank you,
Change User Name
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Change User Name
I've never changed my user name myself, but when I recently changed my email address I noticed that there was an option there for changing your user name.
You can try the following:
Sign in
Then click on your sign in name
Then click on "Go to Profile" or "Profile"
Then click on "Edit Profile"
Then click on "Edit Account Setting"
A box will come up for you to make changes to email address, password, user name etc. Try clicking on "user name" and hopefully it will allow you to do so?
Angela
You can try the following:
Sign in
Then click on your sign in name
Then click on "Go to Profile" or "Profile"
Then click on "Edit Profile"
Then click on "Edit Account Setting"
A box will come up for you to make changes to email address, password, user name etc. Try clicking on "user name" and hopefully it will allow you to do so?
Angela
Re: Change User Name
Hi Angela,
Thank you for the directions, but I could not change my user name.
Janet
Thank you for the directions, but I could not change my user name.
Janet
Re: Change User Name
Use the contact option at the top of this page under where it says Italiangenealogy,com. Fill out the form with your name, email address, and problem, and I'm sure the website administrator, or someone else on his team, will respond.
Erudita
Erudita
Re: Change User Name
Erudita,
I'll give that a try.
Thank you,
Janet
I'll give that a try.
Thank you,
Janet
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Change User Name
Sorry that didn't work for you, Janet. Hopefully the website administrator will be able to help you, as Erudita has suggested.Palazzo wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 19:27 Hi Angela,
Thank you for the directions, but I could not change my user name.
Janet
Angela
