Address Look up

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 168
Joined: 29 Sep 2016, 20:36

Address Look up

Post by brendariani »

Hi, I wondered if anyone can help me locate my Great Grandfather's last known address please. On his birth record it states he was born at Via Provincale 58 in Loppia. His ame is Italiano Riani born 1 Nov 1881 to Pietro Riani and Assunta Magri. His siblings were later born at Via Provincale 75, which is where his Mother died also. I have inputed Via Provincale 75 into googe and it has come up in Barga. I was wondering if this is the same address as I ould like to find his family home.

Many thanks

Brenda
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Address Look up

Post by Tessa78 »

Maybe the Barga Genealogy Research Group can help
http://www.bargagen.org/background.php

T.
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 168
Joined: 29 Sep 2016, 20:36

Re: Address Look up

Post by brendariani »

Many thanks
Post Reply