Out of curiosity how are the records for Pescina and Bisenga? My dad's cousins want me to look up stuff on their grandparents, Florindo Villanucci (17 Jan 1875-1942) Born in Pescina and his wife, Antonia d'Archangelo born 4 Jan 1877 in Bisenga.
I wonder what I can find on their families. Any help would be good. =D Thanks in advance!
Villanucci and d'Archangelo families in Pescina and Bisenga
Re: Villanucci and d'Archangelo families in Pescina and Bisenga
Unfortunately, there are no records online for Pescina after 1865.
I you know Florindo's father's name, I might have some interesting records for you, from a previous research.
I you know Florindo's father's name, I might have some interesting records for you, from a previous research.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Villanucci and d'Archangelo families in Pescina and Bisenga
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... i+LAquila/
Pescina Stato civile italiano
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... o/Pescina/
Bisegna Stato civile italiano
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... o/Bisegna/
Pescina Stato civile italiano
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... o/Pescina/
Bisegna Stato civile italiano
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... o/Bisegna/
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Villanucci and d'Archangelo families in Pescina and Bisenga
Thanks!
Sadly I don't know Florindo's parents' names or Antonia's. I'll keep looking.
Thanks for the links, mmo.
Sadly I don't know Florindo's parents' names or Antonia's. I'll keep looking.
Thanks for the links, mmo.

