Costacharo Italy

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 61
Joined: 25 May 2007, 00:00
Location: Charleston SC

Costacharo Italy

Post by Piccioli »

My uncle was born in Costacharo Italy. I have searched and searched and can not find where it is. I think it might be near Gubbio but I am not sure. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.
Lady Leader
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Costacharo Italy

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
User avatar
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 61
Joined: 25 May 2007, 00:00
Location: Charleston SC

Re: Costacharo Italy

Post by Piccioli »

mmogno Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
Lady Leader
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Costacharo Italy

Post by PippoM »

I know of some Rossi's from Costacciaro who went to Iron Mountain, MI
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply