Hello,
I'm searching for the parents of Francesco Piovesana. All I know is that he was born in the late 1800's and was married to Amalia (Maria) Calderan. They traveled to Sao Paolo Brazil at the turn of the century where my grandfather (Giovanni) was born. After a yeouar or so they returned to Italy where he settled in Pasiano, Pordenone and later died.
There are no other Piovesanas in the area so I'm curious as to where he was originally from and who his parents were. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!
Piovesana in Pasiano
Re: Piovesana in Pasiano
Welcome to the forum! 
Here is the marriage in 1895 in Pasiano of Francesco Piovesana and Maria Amalia Calderan..
#28
Dated 16 May 1895 -
Groom: Francesco Piovesana, unmarried, 26, farmer born in Pasiano and residing Pasiano; son of Domenico [Piovesana] residing in Pasiano, and of Regina Fier
Bride: Maria Amalia Calderan, 27, farmer born in Pasiano, residing Pasiano; daughter of Domenico [Calderan] and of Teresa Trevisiol, both residing in Pasiano.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
T.
Here is the marriage in 1895 in Pasiano of Francesco Piovesana and Maria Amalia Calderan..
#28
Dated 16 May 1895 -
Groom: Francesco Piovesana, unmarried, 26, farmer born in Pasiano and residing Pasiano; son of Domenico [Piovesana] residing in Pasiano, and of Regina Fier
Bride: Maria Amalia Calderan, 27, farmer born in Pasiano, residing Pasiano; daughter of Domenico [Calderan] and of Teresa Trevisiol, both residing in Pasiano.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043819
T.
Re: Piovesana in Pasiano
Thank you so much! I'll see where this takes me. 
Re: Piovesana in Pasiano
I know some Piovesanas from Francenigo in the municipality of Gaiarine, province of Treviso. I'm not sure if this is reliable, but according to this site the family originally come from Sacile:
https://www.heraldrysinstitute.com/lang ... /idc/4095/
https://www.heraldrysinstitute.com/lang ... /idc/4095/
Ricerche genealogiche in Italia
https://gasppaol.wixsite.com/genealogia
https://gasppaol.wixsite.com/genealogia


