Pietralta records

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
4oreos
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 21 Jun 2018, 17:04

Pietralta records

Post by 4oreos »

Does anyone know where I should look for records on ancestors who lived in Pietralta, Italy? I was there once in 1984 and remember that it was pretty much a town that time forgot. Situated near the top of a mountain with very few, if any, towns near it, I'm not sure where I should begin searching.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Pietralta records

Post by mmogno »

The village of Pietralta belongs to the municipality of Valle Castellana, in the province of Teramo, region Abruzzo.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply