What's Elvira's Middle Name?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
amasi3
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: 05 Jul 2015, 14:47
Contact:

What's Elvira's Middle Name?

Post by amasi3 »

Hi!

I have a 1910 birth act for Elvira Schettini, from Serino, Provincia di Avellino, Italy
I am unfamiliar with her middle name, and was hoping someone read it to tell me what they think it is. I see Alfareza, maybe it's Alfonsa?

Here's the link:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... =255084389

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... =255084392

Thanks!
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: What's Elvira's Middle Name?

Post by Tessa78 »

I am reading Alfonsa :-)

T.
User avatar
amasi3
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 38
Joined: 05 Jul 2015, 14:47
Contact:

Re: What's Elvira's Middle Name?

Post by amasi3 »

Thanks Tessa!
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Post Reply