ship mainfests for....

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: ship mainfests for....

Post by nuccia »

Sorry if we confused you with our comments about multiple usernames...they were not directed at you. :oops:

We are here to help you! :D :D :D

Nuccia :D
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: ship mainfests for....

Post by jcsm400 »

nuccia wrote:Sorry if we confused you with our comments about multiple usernames...they were not directed at you. :oops:

We are here to help you! :D :D :D

Nuccia :D

ditto from jcsm. Sorry!

You can run two different family threads @ same time. It just makes it easier for all!. MUSCHETTO in "looking for family in Sicily" & " ?????abt. CIACCIO family" :)
User avatar
cmuschetto
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 May 2006, 00:00
Location: North Bend, Oregon

Re: ship mainfests for....

Post by cmuschetto »

ciacciomuschettofamily wrote:Tony and Rosie Muschetto 1889, Italy to Louisiana

Luca and Mary Ciaccio 1885, Italy to Lousiana

Thanks! :D

Hi. My name is Christina Muschetto, I wonder if we are related? Muschetto is not a common name. I was just searching the web and found this forum.
Post Reply