Birth Record Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
ekpalm
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 07:02

Birth Record Translation

Post by ekpalm »

Hello! I searched hard for these but I can only read the date and names of people :lol:

I have a birth certificate for Pasquale Ruggiero, Irene di Carlo, and Vito Ruggiero. While looking for Vito's certificate, I stumbled upon a Michele di Carlo, who might be Irene's brother? I think it says they have the same parents, but there is a 20 year age gap so I am not sure. I have no information on Irene and Vito because they stayed in Italy.

Thank you very much. It is much appreciated.
Attachments
Irena Di Carlo.jpg
WeGotASayinInBklyn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Aug 2018, 21:00

Re: Birth Record Translation

Post by WeGotASayinInBklyn »

Hey,

I dont know much but this website has been some help to me. It could help you since your document is so clear and legible. https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/It ... _Word_List

hope this helps!
Post Reply