Question about Uzzano and their churches

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
ugthar123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: 17 May 2016, 09:34

Question about Uzzano and their churches

Post by ugthar123 »

I didn't find any topics previously posted about Uzzano, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the town and the churches/parishes there that might hold birth records. I just found out today from the Florence state archives that my biological grandfather that went missing after WWII was born in Uzzano, and I would like to find out where his birth records might be kept.

Any help about that area would be appreciated.

Thanks all!
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Question about Uzzano and their churches

Post by PippoM »

Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
ugthar123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: 17 May 2016, 09:34

Re: Question about Uzzano and their churches

Post by ugthar123 »

Thank you very much, this is very helpful.
Post Reply