I was wondering if the cemeteries in Italy are laid out like here and if their records are online. With the research I'm doing I'm curious if/how/when relatives were buried in Geraci Siculo in the mid/late 1800s.
Thanks!
Cemeteries in Italy?
-
RichieFlip73
- Rookie

- Posts: 28
- Joined: 26 Dec 2017, 21:46
Cemeteries in Italy?
Researching Geraci Siculo as well as Filippone and Savasta surnames.
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Cemeteries in Italy?
There is a post on my website you might want to read called 'Rest in Peace'
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.