So after doing a lot of searching I think I’m able to file for a 1948 case...
GGF move to USA from Bisceglie, Italy 1914
GGM moved to USA from Bisceglie, Italy 1919
They married in 1922
My GM was born 1926
GGF naturalized in USA 1936
M was born 1947 (dec 31!)
I was born 1966
So if I’m correct I need to go the 1948 route due to my mother being born a few hours early? I assume my GM to M is fine?
If a 1948 case via my GGF, I need to get his birth, marriage, naturilization records and not my GGM correct?
Any real differences between lawyers Giovanni Di Ruggiero, Marco MAZZESCHI, or luigi paiano in terms of service quality ( I wrote to each and waiting to hear back).
Gracie!
Marco
1948 case
Re: 1948 case
You should be fine with any of them.
When you select a lawyer, he will tell you the documentation you require for a 1948 case.
When you select a lawyer, he will tell you the documentation you require for a 1948 case.

