Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

this is a good idea!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Information on finding email addresses.

http://www-unix.umbc.edu/~korenman/wmst/addresses.html
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Marisa6,


Preview your post & add smiles.


:) :?: :?: :?:
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Ahhh :D Thank you - now I can smile too!

Marisa :lol:
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Janice,

pm you with phone# for Winnifred Kolsch in Sun Lake, AZ
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

delete
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

Hi, I wrote a message in silver spring forum
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/silver- ... GFVBIRR7A6
hoping in some reply... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed! It must be about 1:00pm in Nevada just now. Lets hope someone replies soon.

Marisa
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

Hi marisa here are the 22.06, and now a little relax for me... I have much hope about this search, and as always, "I churn waters", until when I found... best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Hi Suanj - you are one hour ahead of me. I am trying to persuade my children that it is time they were in bed! I will relax soon too - when they are asleep!! Meanwhile I am watching the forum, the noticeboard and my emails. The suspense is too much!! :wink:

Marisa
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

Hi Marisa, today I searched many hours also, and the first option could be this Gertrude Kolsch .. really.. now i'm also asleep on the pc, as you children(i hope) :D , best regards, and to tomorrow I hope that in the morning we can have a good reply! :D suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
mahart
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 104
Joined: 20 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Liverpool, England
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by mahart »

Hi evryone,

I have only just noticed these posting and have had only a brief browse through, and I must apologise to all for not offering to help before but I've been so busy in work and have been ill on top of this so I have not been following any postings closely. If it is still relevant (please bear in mind I've only browsed through and have not got the full gist of how the research has gone on this posting), I live in Liverpool and I am involved with all manner of archives, with many contacts. I also have ancestry uk amongst other subscriptions but now I need to go to bed so I can't go through all the postings so if anyone wants to post a list of names and or events here. Tomorrow when I get to work I'll start to check them out or even if you need English records in general. Also please remember that many vital record sites in the UK are working sites in progress. If you all have resolved the English/Liverpool issues then I must apologise again

Regards
Searching for Palombella family in Molfetta, Puglia

Mark
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Good Night Suanj. Sleep well. Who knows what excitement there will be in the morning. I so hope God willing this is our Gertrude...

Marisa
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Hi again Mark

There is a summary on page 11 if that helps. Hope you are feeling better!

Marisa
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

to all of you sleep well ...................will try calling the J Kolsch # tonight
janice
Post Reply