I have now an Italian and Spanish version available of the "Locations of Italy" database but I need to know if the used translation is correct.
Corrections of the English version are also welcome if needed.
Please advise!
Italian and Spanish version of "Locations in Italy"
Thank you, I have changed it
Is "Ciudad" the correct Spanish word for a city, township or village or does it stand for a city only?
If it is for a city only what would be the correct word to use?
Beside the cuidad mistake I think the Spanish translation is not bad for someone who does not understand Spanish
Is "Ciudad" the correct Spanish word for a city, township or village or does it stand for a city only?
If it is for a city only what would be the correct word to use?
Beside the cuidad mistake I think the Spanish translation is not bad for someone who does not understand Spanish


