I can't seem to find records for Sorrento around 1850 on the Antenati website. Is it because they're not completed yet? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I'm looking in Archivio di Stato di Napoli but I don't see anything for Sorrento.
Looking for information on the Moresco or DeLeo families.
Many thanks,
Chris
Antenati - Sorrento
Re: Antenati - Sorrento
There are no records for the province of Naples on the Antenati site.
As far as I know, Family Search (who are managing the project for Italian Department of Culture) hope they will be available by next year.
As far as I know, Family Search (who are managing the project for Italian Department of Culture) hope they will be available by next year.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

