Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sent a PM to Mark..................requested he look into Marriage application for Brian & Gertrude and possibly an OBIT for Brian's mother may have something in there.
Got all my tlosch@reno e-mails back we'll wait on yours
just got off the phone with yerington public library they have resource dept gave her a quick summary both my home and cell #s now is time to burn some sweet grass and pray to the creator
Just wanted to say thank you for all of your help and concern in this matter.
just to let you all know my mother has been crazy over all the response to my orignal post, honestly i didn't expect this type of response (It's Great) there are still good people in the world....
i spoke to a few people at INS today and one lady at the consulate is going to see how far back the records acctully go ??? not the greatest huh (they wonder why security is so lax today) lol
ok well since i just moved in and havent got my pc yet i stole my moms (just finished painting) my place and now imma go and join all of your in the let's have a drink (just remember) when drinking stay away from the keyboard hahhahhahaha
have spoken to nuccia tonight and read my son's message (silly boy)
got to thinking who knows who in their community your local Sheriff that's who.
So I got his e-mail address and sent him the story complete with all the web sites and the partial e-mail address showing that it wasn't a long reach to put Gertrude "Trudy" Kolsch together with our Gertude "trudy" Egan. If he could help out in any way it would be much appreciated.
must go off and soothe the grandkids ciao for now
Janice
just sent an e-mail off to that address you sent me as well.
the game is called "Wait and See"
must head off now and put the child out and the cat to bed kidding folks I don't have pajamas small enough for the cat. Since I have them for the kid I gues he'll have to go to bed and the cat outside.
will check in around 6-6:30am my time with all of you after I check my e- mails......................so far tkolsch@renonevada.com hasn't been kicked back good sign
in the morning all get some leep and Lisa prayers are going out for you and family hope all went well today
hugs,
Janice
good morning, afternoon
I hope that today finds you all well and happy.
the e-mail sent out last night hasn't been returned yet...........
mapped the address 3490 Citrus St last night but couldn't find anything for a phone #
called the Catholic Church number no longer in service and Church no longer there only a Mormon, 2 Baptists and a Lutheran I think the operator said. So I called the Baptist ones and they don't know any Kolschs.
I got a reply from the gentleman who runs the local history society. He kindly offered to put a message on the Lyon Rootsweb board. I said I'd get back to him if the stuff we are trying at the moment doesn't produce any results.
The sheriff was a good idea. Lets hope that turns something up. Maybe Silver Springs has a local newspaper that might be interested if we get no responses. Its difficult to know if Gertrude might not want the publicity! Silver Springs is not a big town. We must eventually come across someone who either knows her, or is willing to knock on her door. We need someone with a big heart. I wonder what the teachers in the local primary school are like.....
I don't know how you are coping with the pressure. I hope poor Wayne isn't too stressed.