HELP ME!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!

Post by suanj »

the age on census is no correct ... anyone know abt that...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!

Post by suanj »

If Crescenzia died, maybe carmine remarried to Anna... it could be possible..
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!

Post by suanj »

I have some difficult to understand this topic.. my doubt is between the two different wise's names: Crescenza or Anna?
Or maybe Crescenza Mastriani died and he remarried to Anna Palminteri???
I found this obituary abt a Carmine Langone, I don't say that is the same person who you are searching for, but seeming right, if the records of Biff are rights.. and seeming rights!
http://fultonhistory.com/highlighter/hi ... Page=false
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!

Post by suanj »

I also found this 1940 census:
Anna Longone
United States Census, 1940
Name
Anna Longone
Event Type
Census
Event Date
1940
Event Place
Assembly District 1, Queens, New York City, Queens, New York, United States
Gender
Female
Age
47
Marital Status
Widowed
Race
White
Race
White
Relationship to Head of Household
Head
Relationship to Head of Household
Head
Birthplace
Italy
Birth Year (Estimated)
1893
Last Place of Residence
Same Place
Household
Role
Sex
Age
Birthplace
Anna Longone
Head
F
47
Italy
Anthony Longone
Son
M
23
New York
Thomas Longone
Son
M
21
New York
John Longone
Son
M
20
New York
Joseph Longone
Son
M
18
New York
Louis Longone
Son
M
11
New York
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2000219
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!

Post by suanj »

And this newspaper article is abt Thomas Langone in the war, with picture:

http://fultonhistory.com/highlighter/hi ... Page=false
I believe that Carmine married to crescenza and Carmine married to Anna could be the same person...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

Il Carmine Langone che sto cercando io di sicuro si è sposato con Crescenza. Dall'atto di matrimonio postato risulta il nome dei genitori di Carmine (carmine anche il padre e Maria mazza la madre). Quindi penso sia lui. Biff mi ha indicato un'altra Carmine Langone e ora c'è da capire se stiamo parlando della stessa persona. Ho contattato il nipote del Carmine indicato da biff, il Sig. Thomas jr, e ora stiamo cercando di avere la conferma di questo. Anche lui sta indagando
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!

Post by suanj »

Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!

Post by suanj »

c'è scritto nel primo link: in his fifty-seventh year
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
MTLang1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Nov 2018, 23:31

Re: HELP ME!

Post by MTLang1 »

Carmine Langone is my husband’s grandfather who died when his youngest son Louis was 2 years old. Anna Palmentieri was his 3rd wife. We were told his 1st 2 wives died.
We do not know any other information but the obituary has the names of all his children.
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

nei link inviati leggo che aveva 14 figli, per i primi indicati (Anthony Farrell, Carmela Salzano eccc) avevano un cognome diverso dal padre. Perchè secondo te?
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

e poi non si riesce a trovare nessun'altra informazione di CRESCENZA MASTRIANO?
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

Come posso fare per trovare Louis Langone, il figlio di Carmine Langone, l'unico figlio ancora in vita?
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: HELP ME!

Post by Biff83 »

I believe this is the birthdate for Louis Langone. I also believe his wife was named Frances but to do not know her surname.

Name: Louis Langone
Birth Date: 13 Jul 1928
Birth Place: Queens, New York City, New York, USA

Biff
Attachments
47769_b353768-00070.jpg
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: HELP ME!

Post by Biff83 »

Possible--Louis Langone's son, Louis Langone Jr.

2172 41st St
Astoria NY 11105-1709

or

8634 250th St
Bellerose, NY 11426

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: HELP ME!

Post by Biff83 »

Some additional information on Anthony Langone from Findagrave. I do not know when this was written but there is a lot of information on his children and grandchildren.

Family history

1. Tony's past addresses:

199 Kallop Road, Kingston, New York 12401 914-658-8819
6 Fenway Drive, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
5203 24th Terrace #B-207, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308
387 Rural Route 32, Kingston, New York 12401
387 Rural Route 4, Kingston, New York 12401
3042 42nd Street, Astoria, Queens, New York 11103-3045

1. Siblings
John Langone ✞
Joseph Langone ✞
Louis Langone and wife Frances Langone
Thomas Langone Sr. (1918-2003) wife Rita Langone née Battipede

2. Wife:

Angelina M. Langone aka Lena Langone née Del-Zio (19 January 1919-17 November 2005). She had two brothers: Dr. John Emil Del-Zio, D.D.S. (10 September 1917-31 December 2013), Dr. Arthur Dominic Del-Zio, D.D.S. (16 October 1922-10 January 2011) and one sister Helen Evelyn Kramer née Del-Zio (1926-May 1995).

3. Children:

a) Lorraine Jean Call aka Lorraine J. Call aka Lorraine Call née Lorraine H. Langone aka Lorraine Jean Langone aka Lorraine J. Langone aka Lorraine Langone – (1953-) Then 3042 42nd Street, Astoria, Queens, New York 11103-3045 later 2546 44th Street, Astoria, Queens, New York 11103-2018 later 5851 Anderson East Avenue, Staten Island, New York 10305 later 70 North Drive, Staten Island, New York 10305-5108 later 1009 Green Pine Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33409-7044 now 1 Delphine Terrace, Staten Island, New York 10305-1508 718-273-7317.
Husband is Richard G. Call (1954-) children are Brian N. Call (1980-), Kimberly Erin Collins née Call M.S. O.T.R./L. (1981-), Dr. Richard James Call (1986-) (wife Dr. Julie Marie Call née Roeder 1986-) and Kevin M. Call (1996-).

b) Christine M. Cayea née Langone (1974-), husband Steven C. Cayea (1973-) 220 Central Avenue, Deer Park, New York 11729-5024 631-682-8935 and 631-254-8737) Duane T. Cayea (1976-)

c) Martin Edward Klepeis, Sr. 262 Medomak Road, Bremen, Maine 04551 formerly 38 Blue Spruce Lane. Ballston Lake, New York 12019 207-529-2171 and 518-399-3479 and 518-584-9149 and 518-782-5406 and 518-877-5368 and 845-454-4439;

d) Mary Ann Klepeis aka Maryann Klepeis (1946-), Edward Klepeis, Matthew A Klepeis (1975-), Pamela Jean Klepeis (1966-), Kris Edward Martin, Paul J Martin.

e) Anthony C. Langone, Dr. Anthony James Langone, M.D. (1301 Medical Center Drive Suite 2501, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 1229 Concord Hunt Drive, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027 516-433-9057 alangone@optonline.net ),

f) Madeline F. Vicich née Langone (1948-2010) Husband Joseph A. Vicich Jr. (1944-), children Heather Marie Morello née Vicich (1980-), Joseph A. Vicich III (1974-)

4. Grandchildren:

(granddaughters) Kathleen A. Langone (1946-) 64 Winding Road, Hicksville, New York 11801 516-433-9057
and
Michelle Pryor

(grandson) Charles R. Rosendahl III (1966-) and Yvonne L. Rosendahl née Vicich (1971-) 12 Shiloh Court, Coram, New York 11727-1642 631-828-1485

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Post Reply