Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Silver Springs seems to have a Senior Citizens Club - Silver Springs Senior Center PO Box 149 Silver Springs, Nevada 89429 775-577-5014
Wonder if thats worth trying?
Marisa
Wonder if thats worth trying?
Marisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
I've sent an email to 'Senior Spectrum', which covers the Silver Springs area and proclaims that it is 'Nevada's news source for senior services
and community resources'. Back to hopes and prayers.
Going to feed child#2 now who is home from school for lunch!
Marisa
and community resources'. Back to hopes and prayers.
Going to feed child#2 now who is home from school for lunch!
Marisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
well, again we wait, no reply for me in silver spring forum!! but are necessary some days, I think... about the sheriff also is a good idea...
I hope all well for you Janice, I think that our efforts will have the success! suanj
I hope all well for you Janice, I think that our efforts will have the success! suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Ah well - if we get desparate here are some more numbers that might be worth a look:-
Lyon County of
Health Nurse
2475 Fort Churchill
Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 577-5016
Lyon County of
Senior Citizens Centers
Silver Springs
1050 Pyramid St
Silver Springs, NV 89429-8916
Phone: (775) 577-5014
Lyon County of
Social Services
1075 Pyramid St
Silver Springs, NV 89429-8916
Phone: (775) 577-5036
Lyon County of
Senior Citizens Centers
Silver Springs
Thrift Shop
2945 Fort Churchill St
Silver Springs, NV 89429-8905
Phone: (775) 577-5044
Lahontan Medical Center Inc
3595 US Highway 50
Silver Springs, NV 89429-7370
Phone: (775) 577-2117
Nevada State of
Child & Family Services
3595 US Highway 50
Silver Springs, NV 89429-7370
Phone: (775) 577-1200
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints the
5470 Elm
Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 577-2373
Faith Baptist Church
5715 Elm St
Silver Springs, NV 89429-6901
Phone: (775) 577-9600
Lakeview Baptist Church
5280 Anita Ave
Silver Springs, NV 89429-8739
Phone: (775) 577-2022
Silver Springs Christian Center
3250 Highway 95 Alternate
Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 577-2456
Family To Family Connections
Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 577-4440
Lyon County of
Health Nurse
2475 Fort Churchill
Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 577-5016
Lyon County of
Senior Citizens Centers
Silver Springs
1050 Pyramid St
Silver Springs, NV 89429-8916
Phone: (775) 577-5014
Lyon County of
Social Services
1075 Pyramid St
Silver Springs, NV 89429-8916
Phone: (775) 577-5036
Lyon County of
Senior Citizens Centers
Silver Springs
Thrift Shop
2945 Fort Churchill St
Silver Springs, NV 89429-8905
Phone: (775) 577-5044
Lahontan Medical Center Inc
3595 US Highway 50
Silver Springs, NV 89429-7370
Phone: (775) 577-2117
Nevada State of
Child & Family Services
3595 US Highway 50
Silver Springs, NV 89429-7370
Phone: (775) 577-1200
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints the
5470 Elm
Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 577-2373
Faith Baptist Church
5715 Elm St
Silver Springs, NV 89429-6901
Phone: (775) 577-9600
Lakeview Baptist Church
5280 Anita Ave
Silver Springs, NV 89429-8739
Phone: (775) 577-2022
Silver Springs Christian Center
3250 Highway 95 Alternate
Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 577-2456
Family To Family Connections
Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 577-4440
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
cannot access my e-mail from another site (that's something to figure out another day) will hae to wait till I get home for any messages.
Will try calling the senior citizens club as well it is a good thing that they are 2-3 hours behind me.
wasn't going to tell Wayne until there was confirmation one way or another but he sounded down so told him where we were at so far. There is step family in Arizona and maybe some in Nevada he'll try and check from those angles.
no word from Lyon county library yet (she'll be phoning)
going to be a long day not much leep (sleep) due to little girl cat.......
will check in on you all though the day
hugs
janice
Will try calling the senior citizens club as well it is a good thing that they are 2-3 hours behind me.
wasn't going to tell Wayne until there was confirmation one way or another but he sounded down so told him where we were at so far. There is step family in Arizona and maybe some in Nevada he'll try and check from those angles.
no word from Lyon county library yet (she'll be phoning)
going to be a long day not much leep (sleep) due to little girl cat.......
will check in on you all though the day
hugs
janice
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
the sheriff:
Sheriff Silver Springs/ Stagecoach (non-emergency) 775-577-5021
the email of http://www.silverspringsnevada.com/contact_us.htm
info @ silverspringsnevada.com
suanj
Sheriff Silver Springs/ Stagecoach (non-emergency) 775-577-5021
the email of http://www.silverspringsnevada.com/contact_us.htm
info @ silverspringsnevada.com
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
must have been the county sheriff that I e-mailed...........will try this one once back home
just sent an e-mail to the seniors site will get return e-mail at daughter's place.
hugs
janice
just sent an e-mail to the seniors site will get return e-mail at daughter's place.
hugs
janice
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Hi janice, also to phone call some worker of Pizza Factory in Silver Springs:
SILVER SPRINGS
775/577-4992
1080-B Highway 95A
Silver Springs, NV 89429
and to ask some info about this Gertrude...
suanj
SILVER SPRINGS
775/577-4992
1080-B Highway 95A
Silver Springs, NV 89429
and to ask some info about this Gertrude...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Hi Janice, I found a man of italian root in Silver Springs NV, and also the email, I hope again available. I emailed it and I hope in a reply... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Hi Janice this is the reply of italian in silver springs:
Hey, I'll try and find out for you. I'll ask around my school and I'll even try and go over to Citrus st. for you.
Hey, I'll try and find out for you. I'll ask around my school and I'll even try and go over to Citrus st. for you.
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
suanj
sounds like a fine person to go so far for us give them our thanks please
no answer yet from silver springs senior center
hugs
janice
sounds like a fine person to go so far for us give them our thanks please
no answer yet from silver springs senior center
hugs
janice
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Yes for sure is a fine person, is of italian roots
!
He now search the address 3490 Citrus St, and I hope that this is right Gertrude... ahhhaha the ITALIAN people, always generous!
Waiting and hoping, suanj
PS:if someone can look this record (for this person of italian roots that search about gertrude)
California Death Index, 1940-1997 Record
Birth, Marriage, & Death
Name: SESTINO DEGRAZIA
Birth: date - OTHER COUNTRY
Death: dd mm 1997 - city
thanks( a search in another search)
He now search the address 3490 Citrus St, and I hope that this is right Gertrude... ahhhaha the ITALIAN people, always generous!
Waiting and hoping, suanj
PS:if someone can look this record (for this person of italian roots that search about gertrude)
California Death Index, 1940-1997 Record
Birth, Marriage, & Death
Name: SESTINO DEGRAZIA
Birth: date - OTHER COUNTRY
Death: dd mm 1997 - city
thanks( a search in another search)
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Hi janice I sent a private message for you .. about a Giaquinto in Reno, but again he don't find the Kolsch... hoping no died... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
First, my thanks to all of you for good wishes and prayers, surgery went well, some surprises, but I'm confident that all will turn out well.
Went thru the post....seems we are all waiting to see if any of the leads pan out.......
I see we have a volunteer in Liverpool.....fantastic!!!!!!!!
I missed out on the margaritas......bummer, as they are my favorite!!!
Could of used a couple last night........
Hoping one of these leads pays off today.........keeping my fingers crossed!!!
DeLisa
Went thru the post....seems we are all waiting to see if any of the leads pan out.......
I see we have a volunteer in Liverpool.....fantastic!!!!!!!!
I missed out on the margaritas......bummer, as they are my favorite!!!
Could of used a couple last night........
Hoping one of these leads pays off today.........keeping my fingers crossed!!!
DeLisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Hi Lisa
Glad to hear the surgery went ok. There is nothing more stressful - done it a couple of times myself with my sons!
Re the margaritas - what this forum needs is a 'virtual' bar!!!
Marisa xx
Glad to hear the surgery went ok. There is nothing more stressful - done it a couple of times myself with my sons!
Re the margaritas - what this forum needs is a 'virtual' bar!!!
Marisa xx



