Can somebody please tell me where Sabarana(I think it is spelled correctly) is located in Messina Sicily.
thank you in advanced,
Frank Crisafulli
location
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: location
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: location
thank you for the response. I looked at the website that you listed and could not find Sabrina do you know where in Messina it is? what is the difference between massa and frisone?
Thanks
Thanks
-
bbivona
- Master

- Posts: 1154
- Joined: 21 Jul 2018, 00:43
- Location: Texas e Sicilia, provincia di Trapani
Re: location
I think you're looking for Saponara. The surname Crisafulli appears there.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/98047 ... D3oECAYQCA
https://www.google.com/maps/place/98047 ... D3oECAYQCA
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: location
When ou are looking for a location and are not sure of the spelling google....Comuni nella provincia di (the province name) and you should get a list of towns in that province.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: location
Thank you. I appreciate all the information that I get from this site. I read all posts even though they do not pertain to my genealogy. There is a wealth of information on this site. Thank you all for the help and information.
frankcsr
frankcsr
