Help Translating Death Record 21 - Angela Grillo

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
32deuce
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 06:03

Help Translating Death Record 21 - Angela Grillo

Post by 32deuce »

Thank you to all those that have helped me in the past! I am back asking for help translating a death record. I have been sidetracked for awhile on this project, but am working on it again! The record I need help with is death record 21 - Angela Grillo.

https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/18 ... 1154-01548

I am also attaching photos, for anyone who finds this easier. Thank you all!
Attachments
Angela Grillo Death 21 pg2.jpg
Angela Grillo Death 21 pg1.jpg
NickAndreola
Elite
Elite
Posts: 390
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 14:59
Location: Austin TX

Re: Help Translating Death Record 21 - Angela Grillo

Post by NickAndreola »

Reported Feb 25, 1874 -died on the 24th

69 years old, daughter of Giuseppe and Maria ?Salzillo (both deceased)

Widow of Francesco Letizia

Born in Marcianise/resided in Capodrise (Casserta)
32deuce
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 06:03

Re: Help Translating Death Record 21 - Angela Grillo

Post by 32deuce »

Perfect! Thank you so much!
Post Reply