I am very grateful for all of the help I have received from this community. As luck would have it, I was able to find another record very quickly. Can you please help translate death record 80 for Francesco Letizia?
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/18 ... 1154-01257
Thank you all!
Help with Translation of Death Record 80 - Francesco Letizia
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Help with Translation of Death Record 80 - Francesco Letizia
Francesco Letizia died 26 Nov 1871
aged 8 months. Son of Crescenzo Letizia and Filomena Salzillo
aged 8 months. Son of Crescenzo Letizia and Filomena Salzillo
Re: Help with Translation of Death Record 80 - Francesco Letizia
Thank you! As always, you are very helpful.
Form me, right family line, wrong person... the search continues.
Form me, right family line, wrong person... the search continues.
