Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Oh, Janice, I am sooooooo happy for you & family!
I'm crying too!
I'm crying too!
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
I hope suanj can see this - she put in so much work. is there any way of seeing if she is online at the mo?
Marisa
Marisa
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Home page liist members on site unless they have preference set to be hidden. She isn't on right now.
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Not that I'm forgetting anyone else of course!! - No offence meant to anyone!
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
There are only two members on just now - so I guess thats you and me! I hope the others come on soon. God - I feel so privileged to have been part of this. I can only imagine what it must be like for Janice, Wayne and Gertrude just now - in fact the thought is making me cry again
Marisa
Marisa
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Should we try pm ing everyone?
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
I'm not sure how you do that - but it sound like a good idea
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Had better idea. Posted new topic Gertrude has been found"
everyone will see it when they come to the site
everyone will see it when they come to the site
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
OH MY GOD
...........WE DID IT
I am so overjoyed.......
The power of prayer and determination!!!!
Is this not the BEST team effort ever!!!!!!!!!!
DeLisa
I am so overjoyed.......
Is this not the BEST team effort ever!!!!!!!!!!
DeLisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Excellent idea - you are a genius
Marisa xx
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Drinks are on me
Wish I know everyones phone number
Drinks are on me
Wish I know everyones phone number
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Back to the virtual bar! Isn't this just the best feeling
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
The GREATEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janice is online now. Can't wait to hear
Janice is online now. Can't wait to hear
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
I have suanj personal email addy.....sending her the news now!!!!!!
DeLisa
DeLisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Just got in from bringing the kids to Tae Kwon Do (belt testibg tonight so I couldn't miss it). Was hoping and praying the whole time for my kids and for Gertrude.
I guess its true...there's power in prayer, teamwork and love!
Janice, keep us posted on the reactions of both Gertrude and her son. Suanj believed Gertrude alive and I'm so happy she was right! I'll give you some time and then I'll call you at home to see how things are.
Hugs to all!
Nuccia
I guess its true...there's power in prayer, teamwork and love!
Janice, keep us posted on the reactions of both Gertrude and her son. Suanj believed Gertrude alive and I'm so happy she was right! I'll give you some time and then I'll call you at home to see how things are.
Hugs to all!
Nuccia


