Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Nuccia,

You're right. Suanj never doubted that she was alive. Me......I wasn't going to place any bets either way!.........hoping & praying that she was.



Lets post on the "Gertrude has been Found" to keep at top of list. :)
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

Hi: now I read all replyes, private message, email about Gertrude!!
THANKS MY GOD!!
........when a spirit wishes to rejoin with one other spirit, the LOVE makes them to meet.....
The LOVE is GOD!
THIS IS A GREAT SUCCESS OF ITALIANGENEALOGY MEMBERS!
here are the 6.38 AM and until last evening I don't have this good new!
I was sure that Gertrude was again living!
because no obituary, no death record ...
Janice & Wayne I hope that you will pst here here a picture of all your family ! we want know Gertrude now! :wink:
Our prayers was for this family reunited!
This is a great day for we!
My best regards for all!
:D suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
LooKin4
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 09 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by LooKin4 »

hi again

since this is such an incredible turn of events and too show there is hope out there im wondering if it would be possible to Sticky this and leave it on the top of the board ???


thanks
Rob
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)

Post by nuccia »

Hi Rob,

PM Edmondo and see what he says.... :?:

Nuccia :D :D :D
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)

Post by suanj »

Hi Rob, in this topic is all search story... from our replies the users can learn more about some similar search... I think that can be helpful for anyone... best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply