Hello!
My wife and I are doing a lot of search... I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me locate any information about our ancestors. Both of them came to Brazil 1900~, we already get some records from the small towns they likely lived here in Brazil.
My Ancestor: Thomaz Polonio (or Thomaz Antonio Polonio)
Birth (1890~)
Parents: Jacintho Polonio and Ribelato Luiza (italy)
He married and died in Brazil. I'm still looking for these records.
I found no records from his arrival in Brazil, all records state that he was born in Italy.
Wife's Ancestor: Jose Salemme (written Saleme in some records)
Birth: 1884+-
From: Calabria, Italy. Family confirms this.
Parents: Nicolas Saleme and Rosa Saleme
Also married and died in Brazil and looking for these records.
I found no records from his arrival in Brazil
I checked familysearch, Brazilian immigrantion records and others. Nothing close related for while.
