I am working on a good friends family tree. She doesn't know much about her Ancetors so I am hoping someone can help. Here is what I have and I believe it is correct. Carmine Zinzi was from Galliano Italy, He was born around 12 Jul 1890 and arrived in the USA in 1920. He was married to Mary Colachino she was born about 7 Dec 1890 in Italy and died 6 Feb 1958 in USA. They had 5 children but only two were born in Italy. Concettia Zinzi born abt 1916 and Carmela Zizzi born 15 Sep 1919 in Catanzaro, Caliabria, Italy.
The only information I have on on Mary Colachino about her parents is their names. Dominick Colachino and Concetta Campana. I would like to find as much information as you can give me about these two families.
Thank you much in advance for I know there is a lot of hrad work in researching all of this.
