Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
Antonio and Giacinta Bandoni had a son Attilio born in 1808 in Marlia,Italy and died 24 April 1892. I’ve been to the Family History center and library to see if I could access any information on their computers and have had no luck. This is the only site that has been able to find anything on them. So hoping you can locate information on Antonio and Giacinta Bandoni. Thank you for your help.
Re: Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
Related thread which includes Attilio's 1892 birth act
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 26#p209126
Biff
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 26#p209126
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
This site has been very valuable for me!
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it
Re: Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
Thank you! I will definitely search that site, hopefully I will get some results. Thanks again.
Re: Looking for birth and death records for Antonio Tognotti and Giacinta Bandoni
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

