Hi,
It's been a long time since I posted and I really could use some help on something. When Ancestry.com rolled out the Thrulines update, I came across something interesting. There was a potential ancestor for my 4x great-grandfather, Giuseppe Suverato. One issue. The last name was spelled Soverati. I checked out the tree the information came from and it said he was born 25 May 1814 in the town of Jacurso to Francescoantonio Soverati b. 1780 and Eleanora Caccavari.
It sounds very plausible as Jacurso is but a mere 30 mins away by car from San Pietro a Maida, the town my grandfather was born in.
I was wondering if someone could help me confirm if my Giuseppe was the same as the one the other guy had. I talked to him and he said it was a possibility. I just need to find the marriage. My Giuseppe Suverato was the husband of Concetta Nestico and they had a daughter named Rosa who was born May 31st, 1843 in San Pietro a Maida.
I do not have access to a familycenter. So, if anyone could look into it, I would be grateful. Thanks for any help you can provide. I hope they are the same person. We'd be looking for the marriage of Giuseppe Suverato and Concetta Nestico. I e-mailed the commune office about it. I hope to hear back soon.
Thanks in advance!
Research in Jacurso
Re: Research in Jacurso
Check the marriage processtti of San Pietro a Maida?
You have to go to your local FHL computer might find a death record of Giuseppe in the files
Marty
You have to go to your local FHL computer might find a death record of Giuseppe in the files
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Research in Jacurso
Lets see Rosa birth record they should have his age on birth record
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Research in Jacurso
Sorry for the delay. The marriage processtii of San Pietro a Maida isn't online, I don't think. Rosa's birth record had his father as 29 or so. That would put his birth in the 18teens since Rosa Suverato was born May 31st, 1843 in San Pietro a Maida. Dunno if the marriages are online. I can't seem to find anything in the Jacurso processiti right now.

