Switch SF Consulate Citizen Appointment for 4/4/19

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
32deuce
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 06:03

Switch SF Consulate Citizen Appointment for 4/4/19

Post by 32deuce »

I have a citizenship appointment with the San Francisco Consulate for April 4, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. I know need to move that appointment do later in the year. If you are looking to switch to an earlier appointment, let me know. Thank you! :D
Valli67
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 02:12

Re: Switch SF Consulate Citizen Appointment for 4/4/19

Post by Valli67 »

I have a November 2020 appointment I would trade for your 2019 appointment
Ac1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 11:57

Re: Switch SF Consulate Citizen Appointment for 4/4/19

Post by Ac1 »

i have and oct 2020 appt i can switch with you. i am ready to go and need to get i there with your appt would be of great help. thank you
Ac1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 11:57

Re: Switch SF Consulate Citizen Appointment for 4/4/19

Post by Ac1 »

i keep trying to post on here and it takes me to a page that says i cant do it so I will try again. I have an appointment on Oct 27, 2020, I have everything ready to go and need to get in early before my daughter turns 18 so she can be accepted along with myself and she can possibly study college there as a citizen would make it much easier and help us out before she would have to go through the whole process again. Thank you
Post Reply