I came to this forum a few years ago seeking help in finding all I could about my father. Gratefully..... I found lots of information and finally two weeks ago I got to go to Sicily for a week and see, smell, feel, love and live it just like my father did so many years ago. I visited the church he went to every Sunday and where he was baptized, I touched every pew in the church, I know he sat in one of those. I walked the streets he played on, visited the courtyard where he rode his bike, put my feet in the sea where he swam. It was glorious... and I’m grateful that I went.
Now... I cant get it out of my head. I’m wanting back, not sure why, but something is drawing me. Maybe I just need more time overseas, maybe I’m looking for a piece of it. I’m thinking of possibly buy property and perhaps living maybe part time. That is why I am writing. I’m looking to see if I am eligible for dual citizenship. I have found lots of sites to help me but they all cost thousands of dollars for documents that I believe I already have, but I am not understanding the eligibility section. Yes GRandam, Grandpa and dad were all born over in Sicily. Yes when dad was 6 they came to US. I found out grandma became naturalized some time afterward and my father was automatically naturalized?
Can someone help? Figure this out so I know Finally if I am qualified. As before, much appreciation in advance.
Rosary (Rory) Indelicato
Dual Citizenship, please help
Re: Dual Citizenship, please help
Check too
Qualifying - Jure Sanguinis
Discuss eligibility for Italian citizenship jure sanguinis (through ancestry).
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/italian ... guinis-f5/
Qualifying - Jure Sanguinis
Discuss eligibility for Italian citizenship jure sanguinis (through ancestry).
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/italian ... guinis-f5/
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

