Help reading birth document from 1813

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
vncns
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 09 Mar 2019, 10:26

Help reading birth document from 1813

Post by vncns »

I'm having trouble reading the birth of my bis-bis-bisnonno. His name was Cesare Enea Girolamo Vicenzi.

Can someone help me read this document in full? I'm interested in everything that is written here.

http://i.imgur.com/ywxLb9O.jpg

Any help is appreciated! The translation is not necessary, I just need help reading the calligrapy writing ;)

Thanks in advance.
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help reading birth document from 1813

Post by liviomoreno »

If you found the document on line, please post the link to the original image.
vncns
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 09 Mar 2019, 10:26

Re: Help reading birth document from 1813

Post by vncns »

Hi liviomoreno,

I don't have the link anymore, but I do have the document/page in full, here it is:

https://imgur.com/lR5R7kq

Click on the image to zoom.
vncns
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 09 Mar 2019, 10:26

Re: Help reading birth document from 1813

Post by vncns »

User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help reading birth document from 1813

Post by liviomoreno »

The reason why I asked the link is because the picture you saved from image 8 was not complete on the right side. The complete page is on image 9 (http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0), here is the translation:

on March 1 1813 at 10am in front of the Civil State officer appeared Pietro Vincenzi, aged 24, greengrocer, son of Anselmo, living in Sacchetta (a hamlet of Sustinente). Pietro was carrying a baby male who was born on Feb 28 and named Cesare Enea Girolamo. Pietro Vincenzi declared that teh baby was son of himself and of his wife Luigia Benagia, 24yo, daughter of deceased Pietro.
Post Reply