I indexed the 1748 Riveli (census) of Ragusa. If your roots are in Ragusa, I can provide you the digital copies of your family's censuses! For further informations, please message me privately.
CENSUSED FAMILIES IN RAGUSA IN 1748
Accetta, Addamo, Addaro, Adecimo, Agosta, Agosta, Agrignone, Agusta, Ajolo, Alecci, Ansaldo, Antoci, Arena, Arezzi, Armeri, Arrabito, Arrigo, Artale, Avola, Baglieri, Balistrieri, Barbara, Barchetta, Barone, Barrera, Battaglia, Bella, Bellardita, Bellassai, Bellio, Bernardello, Bertini, Biazzo, Blanco, Blandes, Blandino, Blundo, Boccadifuoco, Boccheri, Bocchieri, Bombaci, Boncoraglio, Bonelli, Borea, Borragato, Borromeo, Borrometi, Boscarino, Bracchitta, Brugaletta, Bruzzo, Buccheri, Buffardeci, Buglisi, Bullara, Burato, Cabibbo, Cafisi, Calabrese, Calafato, Calvo, Camilleri, Campanella, Campo, Candi, Candito, Cannamela, Cannata, Cannizzaro, Cannizzo, Canzoneri, Capobianco, Capodicasa, Capone, Cappello, Cappuzello, Caramao, Carbonaro, Carchia, Carfì, Carnazza, Carrubba, Cartiglia, Caruso, Casa, Cascone, Cassarino, Cassisi, Castelletti, Castello, Castilletti, Castro, Catalano, Caudarella, Casabrubna, Cavaleri, Cefalù, Cerruto, Chessari, Chiaramonte, Chiarilli, Chillano, Chisari, Ciaccio, Ciacerio, Ciavola, Cilauro, Cicilia, Cimino, Cintali, Cirino, Cirio, Comitini, Conti, Conticello, Coppa, Corallo, Corrado, Cortese, Cosentini, Cosenza, Cottonaro, Criscione, Cristilla, Croce, Cucuzza, Culemi, Culmo, Cultraro, Cutrone, Cuttonaro, Cuttone, D’Amore, Denaro, Deodato, Di Benedetto, Di Caccamo, Dierna, Di Falco, Di Fede, Di Franco, Di Giacomo, Di Giorgio, Di Grande, Di Grandi, Di Lorenzo, Di Maggio, Di Marco, Di Mari, Di Martino, Di Naro, Di Natale, Di Noto, Di Pasquale, Di Quattro, Di Silvestro, Di Stefano, Di Vita, Donato, Donzelli, Dragonetto, Falce, Farina, Farisio, Farruggio, Favaccio, Ferma, Ferrera, Ferruggio, Fiaccavento, Ficiccia, Filingeri, Fiorello, Fioria, Firello, Firrera, Firreri, Firrisi, Firrito, Firullo, Floria, Floriddia, Floridia, Florinda, Fontanella, Formaggio, Fornello, Fortunato, Francalanza, Frasca, Fraschilla, Fratantoni, Frazzera, Galofaro, Garioto, Garozzo, Gascone, Gaspano, Gennuso, Gentili, Genuisi, Gioampiccolo, Giampino, Giancoiro, Giangreco, Giaquinta, Giglio, Giraci, Giumarra, Biumbarra, Giumbarresi, Giummara, Giummarresi, Grancorio, Grignone, Guardiano, Guarino, Guarreri, Guastella, Guerrei, Gulino, Gurreri, Gurrieri, Iachella, Iannizzotto, Iemulo, Iesimino, Imposa, Incucinera, Ingallina, Ingallinera, Iozzia, Italia, Iudici, Iurato, La Buona, La Cognata, La Guardia, La Leta, La Licata, Lami, Landolina, La Noce, La Porta, La Restia, La Rocca, La Rosa, La Terra, Lauretta, Leggio, Lena, Lentini, Leocata, Leone, Leontini, Licitra, Lisciandrello, Lo Bianco, Lo Biundo, Lo Cerio, Lo Ciccio, Lo Forte, Lo Iacono, Lo Iudici, Lo Magno, Lo Mastro, Lombardo, Lo Presti, Lucenti, Lupo, Magrì, Majo, Malandrino, Maltisi, Manenti, Manticello, Marabita, Marabito, Marancio, Marino, Martines, Martorana, Marù, Massarelli, Massari, Matarazzo, Mazza, Mazzarello, Meccio, Mele, Mezzasalma, Miceli, Migliarisi, Migliorisi, Mililli, Minardo, Mirabella, Mitallo, Molè, Moltisanti, Moncada, Monelli, Montagna, Monticello, Morabita, Morales, Morana, Mortillaro, Moscatello, Muccio, Mulè, Multisanti, Muntagna, Napoli, Nasello, Nativo, Nicastro, Nicita, Nifosì, Nobile, Novello, Nuzzarello, Occhipinti, Odierna, Ottaviano, Palumbo, Pannuzzo, Parisi, Parrino, Passalacqua, Paternò Castello, Pedalino, Pelusi, Peluso, Pennavaria, Perna, Petralito, Pilieri, Piluso, Pluchino, Poidimani, Poidomani, Provenzano, Puccia, Puglisi, Quarrella, Quartarone, Rabbito, Ragazzo, Ragusa, Raimondo, Raniolo, Riera, Rimmaudo, Rinzivillo, Rizza, Roggieri, Rollo, Romano, Romeo, Rosano, Rosignolo, Rosso, Rovetta, Rovetto, Ruggieri, Russo, Saimella, Salerno, Salonia, Salsenti, Sammito, Santa, Satariano, Sbezzi, Scalfano, Scalone, Scannavino, Scarlata, Schembari, Schembri, Schemmari, Schininà, Sciandra, Sciarra, Scifo, Scimè, Sciumè, Scolaro, Scollo, Scorfano, Scribano, Scrofano, Senia, Serra, Sessa, Settineri, Sgarlata, Siciliano, Signorello, Solazzo, Sortino, Spada, Spadaro, Sparacino, Spata, Spataro, Spatola, Spatuzza, Spicuzza, Spinacciolo, Spinelli, Stornello, Stracquadanio, Stringili, Sulsenti, Tabascio, Tagliarini, Tantillo, Taviana, Tedeschi, Terranova, Tesimino, Tidona, Tidone, Tinuccio, Tomasi, Tonghi, Traina, Trapani, Traversa, Trazzera, Tribastone, Tumino, Tumminelli, Tumminello, Tummino, Valvo, Vasile, Vasili, Veca, Ventura, Vicari, Vininata, Vitale, Vitali, Zago, Zarbo, Zaso, Zuccarello.
Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
- Marcello_DAleo
- Master

- Posts: 667
- Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
- Contact:
-
josebellassai
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 30 Jan 2017, 17:29
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
I am Jose Bellassai from Asuncion-Paraguay.Can you send me the records from familly Bellassai ?
Thank you !
Thank you !
-
Arquijavaq1964
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Apr 2018, 20:27
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
Hello, congratulation for your work !!!
I want to know if you can send me the digital copies of the fallowing families:
I'm interested in : DISTEFANO, TUMINO/TUMMINO, CILIA, DIMARTINO, CALAFATO, OCCHIPINTI, IACONO, BIAZZO, NUZZARELO, PELLIGRA, GULINO, SPATA, GAMBINO, LEGGIO.(it doesn't matter if you don't have some of them)
My ancestors are Orazio Distefano(born near 1681 in Ragusa,died September 3, 1761 in Ragusa) married to Orazia Tumino (born aprox. in 1685 in Ragusa), son: Giovanni Distefano married to Biaggia Cilia Dimartino, son: Carmelo Distefano Cilia married to Ana Occhipinti Biazzo, son: Rocco Distefano Occhipinti married to Giuseppa Peligra Lo Presti, son: Salvatore Distefano Pelligra married to Maria Clementina de Pasquale Xibilia, son: Rocco Mario Distefano de Pasquale married to Gregoria de Jesus Gimenez in Paraguay, son: Tomas Pasciano Distefano Gimenez married Julia Benigna Carrillo Larrosa(my great-grandparents).
My email: arquijavaq@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance!!!!
I want to know if you can send me the digital copies of the fallowing families:
I'm interested in : DISTEFANO, TUMINO/TUMMINO, CILIA, DIMARTINO, CALAFATO, OCCHIPINTI, IACONO, BIAZZO, NUZZARELO, PELLIGRA, GULINO, SPATA, GAMBINO, LEGGIO.(it doesn't matter if you don't have some of them)
My ancestors are Orazio Distefano(born near 1681 in Ragusa,died September 3, 1761 in Ragusa) married to Orazia Tumino (born aprox. in 1685 in Ragusa), son: Giovanni Distefano married to Biaggia Cilia Dimartino, son: Carmelo Distefano Cilia married to Ana Occhipinti Biazzo, son: Rocco Distefano Occhipinti married to Giuseppa Peligra Lo Presti, son: Salvatore Distefano Pelligra married to Maria Clementina de Pasquale Xibilia, son: Rocco Mario Distefano de Pasquale married to Gregoria de Jesus Gimenez in Paraguay, son: Tomas Pasciano Distefano Gimenez married Julia Benigna Carrillo Larrosa(my great-grandparents).
My email: arquijavaq@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance!!!!
-
DanielleCuevas
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 21 Sep 2018, 04:53
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
Hello. My name is Danielle. I am looking for information on my grandfather’s side. He is Michael Cannizzo born May 26 1913. His father is Matteo Cannizzo I think he was born in July 1875 or 1877 it does say he left from Naples to Ellis Island in 1910. His son did not come to America till 1913. I know we have something that links us all the way back to Ragusa. I just don’t know how to figure it all out. I did got to Sicily in April 2015. I only found the Villa Cannizzo. Looking for information. Thank you so much 
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
Wow that is great!
Can you send me the digital copy? My family names are Mazza, Scribano and Cappello.
Can you send me the digital copy? My family names are Mazza, Scribano and Cappello.
-
stephdistef
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Apr 2019, 00:54
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
Hi,
Looking for any information on the Catalagna, DiStefano, Ingallina and Mazza families from Ragusa. Giuseppa Catalagna was married to Salvatore DiStefano and Nunzio Ingallina was married to Rosalia Mazza. These are my husbands' great grandparents. Digital copies of the census would be much appreciated...as I am having a hard time getting information on these relatives.
Thanks very much
Stephanie
Looking for any information on the Catalagna, DiStefano, Ingallina and Mazza families from Ragusa. Giuseppa Catalagna was married to Salvatore DiStefano and Nunzio Ingallina was married to Rosalia Mazza. These are my husbands' great grandparents. Digital copies of the census would be much appreciated...as I am having a hard time getting information on these relatives.
Thanks very much
Stephanie
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
Bonjours,j'ai les mêmes noms dans mon arbre !!! Mes noms de famille sont Mazza, Scribano et Cappello. et je recherche des renseignement sur eux .
Stéphane
Stéphane
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
working on my Di Giorgio side of the family pre 1800. Looking for records on Filippo Di Giorgio and son Natale around the 1750's . Anything you have will help.
THANKS
THANKS
-
Mariacastillo60
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 20 Jul 2022, 16:34
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
You have certainly put in a lot of work for your research.
Can you send me any information on Sebastiano Scollo, my grandfather and/or Giovanni Scollo, my father born 5/19/23 deceased 9/8/2008. I’m mostly interested in his birth certificate. He was born in Vittoria, prov Di Ragusa.
Also my grandmother, Maria Biazzo. I don’t have any other information on her.
I will be applying for Italian Citizenship and therefore require several documents.
Thank you very much.
Can you send me any information on Sebastiano Scollo, my grandfather and/or Giovanni Scollo, my father born 5/19/23 deceased 9/8/2008. I’m mostly interested in his birth certificate. He was born in Vittoria, prov Di Ragusa.
Also my grandmother, Maria Biazzo. I don’t have any other information on her.
I will be applying for Italian Citizenship and therefore require several documents.
Thank you very much.
Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
Hello, I noticed that you have two names on that list. Scarlata and Sgarlata. My great grandfather's last name was Spelled as Sgarluta Im not sure of his first name. I have ancestry.com dna results but he is missing. He was married to Josephine Felice. The last name was changed when they came to Ellis Island as Scarlata. But I so far have found no information on my great grandfather.
My grandfather's name was Salvatore F Scarlata. He had a brother named Frank Scarlata, and from what I have found so far is 3 sisters. Josephine Scarlata Im assuming is a jr. Anna Felice, and Angelina Safioti. I have no clue if those are correct its what I have found through ancestry and I am just trying to find information on my great grandfather. I want to know his story but I also wanted to find out if we are eligble for Italian citizenship by descent as I am 3rd gen Italian-American.
I dont know where else to look. At this point I feel like he is meant to not exist on paper.
My grandfather's name was Salvatore F Scarlata. He had a brother named Frank Scarlata, and from what I have found so far is 3 sisters. Josephine Scarlata Im assuming is a jr. Anna Felice, and Angelina Safioti. I have no clue if those are correct its what I have found through ancestry and I am just trying to find information on my great grandfather. I want to know his story but I also wanted to find out if we are eligble for Italian citizenship by descent as I am 3rd gen Italian-American.
I dont know where else to look. At this point I feel like he is meant to not exist on paper.
TcsBlue87
