Hi,
I have been trying to get a few liste di leva and fogli matricolari through ricerca per corrispondenza. Request was well defined. Nothing disqualifying in that area, as far as I know. I even sent a follow up email after three months. No luck, though.
I expected the wait time to be on the longer side when dealing with the Archivi di Stato. I just have no frame of reference to know how long is too long. And if it is too long, what would be the logical next step (assuming there is one)?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Archivi di Stato
Re: Archivi di Stato
Weill, it turns out patience was indeed the winning strategy. I got a response. The only problem is that they want me a make a deposit into a "conto corrente postale". And I don't think that's possible to do from outside of Italy. From what I can see, anyone can register with Poste Italiane. But non-postal services (like BancoPosta) are only available to Italians.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Archivi di Stato
What is the Archivio si Stato that you are referring to?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Archivi di Stato
L'Archivio di Stato di Catanzaro

