Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

Hello......I am researching family history. Please feel free to email me at debraanncongi@gmail.com if you know of this family from Italy.

Giuseppina Cavaliere married Francesco Benito Congi. They had 4 children

Marie-Therese Congi born in Amneville France
Antonio Congi born in Amneville France
Salvitore Congi Italy
Eugene Congi Italy

All I know about my children's family is both parents came here via boat when Antonio Congi was 9. They came with all 4 children. Benito has half brothers still alive in Italy. I know nothing of the family history except Benito was a twin and his brother Vittorio died at birth. I believe he has 1 sister in England also. I know very little family history and they do not like to talk about any of it. I do not speak Italian but I do speak English well.

I have questions about the oldest daughter Marie-Therese Congi and the father of my 4 children Antonio Congi. My email is current and you may contact me anytime. You can also use Google Translator and I will translate Italian to English. I have 4 children with Antonio Congi but really know nothing about family history. Please if you can help me with this that would be wonderful.

They came from San Giovanni. I am researching both families. Family members may contact me or anyone knowing these families in Italy.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

My email is debraanncongi@gmail.com

In particular there are a few questions I would like to ask the Congi family in San Giovanni Fiori in Italy. Questions surrounding the oldest daughter. What could be so terrible that a mother and sister would pull a form 1 on this older sibling? She had gone to the US to visit family members and supposedly talking about family and the younger sister and mother made her come back to Canada with a Form 1 paper in place. I can assure you the older sister is not crazy. Her identity is also a question as when I was married to Antonio Congi she confronted him and stated she is not his biological sister and that he has a brother or sister out there in the world. She was born in Amneville France in 1958 (Marie-Therese Congi) and Antonio Congi was born in Amneville France in 1961.
If not his biological sister who is she?
She is my children's aunt regardless. When I confronted my ex regarding this subject I was told firmly the subjects closed and not to bring it up ever again.
If there is something distant relatives know that will help I would like to know because immediate family members refuse to give any information surrounding this subject.
Family members in Italy know of her identity but apparently I am the only one in the dark because I am not Italian nor do I like to keep secrets that ruin others lives. I would also like to find the child who is now grown who may be my children's aunt or uncle . If you have any information please contact me asap.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

I also want to add that in the confrontation between my children's father and the older sister who states she is not his biological sister it was revealed that she was switched at birth in Amneville, France at one of the hospitals there.
There is also some confusion for me because my children's father stated to me that he was born in Lyon France. When I recieved a copy of the citizenship paper it stated Amneville France as the place of all the children. When I sit and think about it, I really know nothing of the family I married into. Deception has been constant and dodging of direct conversations surrounding a possible additional aunt or uncle is continued. If their is a male or female in Europe that is seeking to find their relatives please email me with your address etc.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

I also want to add that if anyone has ill intent towards my family or myself regarding this post, there is a red flag already in place. If a repeat of 1996 should be directed towards me or my family names and directions have been given. This has gone in for 23 years and all the people involved need to be held accountable
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

I also want to add that if anyone has ill intent towards my family or myself regarding this post, there is a red flag already in place. If a repeat of 1996 should be directed towards me or my family names and directions have been given. This has gone in for 23 years and all the people involved need to be held accountable. I am seeking more info in order to take the next step in what’s right! I know family in Italy know what I am referring to so please contact me ASAP.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

I also want to know who the other sibling is and would like to make contact with him or her.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

Any help would be appreciated. I may not have all i need to make these inquiries, which is why I am asking. I know very little of family background.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

I had emailed the admin of this site to take all post down out of fear some of these questions might cause harm for family but I have decided not to take the posts down. In fact I have sent away for DNA testing and am awaiting the results. So many secrets need to come to light in order to help one person and find another. More information is required. My email is still the same....................

debraanncongi@gmail.com
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

If anyone can help with a list of Hospitals in Amneville France I would appreciate it.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

Well DNA tests came back and it would appear someone is telling the truth. I have to contact the hospital in France first on this persons behalf.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

This also means another relative is out there likely unaware who their real parents are because lies are lies are lies and this is what has been covered up for over 23 years.
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

:D :D :D :D
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

:D
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

:D
Annfromcanada
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 21:45

Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019

Post by Annfromcanada »

:D
Post Reply