Help Finding Reciniello Death Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
mkaykrista
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 21:16
Location: New England, USA

Help Finding Reciniello Death Record

Post by mkaykrista »

Hello, I need some help in my search for my relative's, Francesco Reciniello, death record. I listed his information below.

Born: ~1801, Sant'Arsenio
Parents: Antonio Reciniello and Rosa Giffoni
Wife: Anna Gentile
Children: Rosa, Antonio and Francesco

Francesco died around eight/nine months of August 1837 as he is listed as "defunto" on Francesco Jr's birth record in 1837. However I can't seem to find his record. I scanned through the Sant'Arsenio death index for 1837 and didn't see it. Any help would be much appreciated.
Researching Italian Relatives : Gargano, Amabile, Tamburrini, Tucci, Casagrande & Musante - the more research done the more the list grows!
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Help Finding Reciniello Death Record

Post by mmogno »

The place of the last domicile and death of Francesco Reciniello (father) was unknown.
In the act of marriage of his son Francis:
"Lo sposo Francesco Reciniello di età maggiore non avendoci esibito l'atto di morte di suo padre Francesco, ci ha dichiarato con giuramento che gli è ignoto il luogo della morte del medesimo, e quello dell'ultimo suo domicilio. I testimoni intervenuti al presente atto hanno dichiarato con giuramento di conoscere lo sposo, ma ignorano il luogo della morte del di lui padre Francesco, e l'ultimo suo domicilio."

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 0.jpg.html
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
User avatar
mkaykrista
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 100
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 21:16
Location: New England, USA

Re: Help Finding Reciniello Death Record

Post by mkaykrista »

Thank you for finding this. This may be an obvious question, but what does this mean? Did he actually die or just leave the family? I haven’t come across a relative without a death record, so I’m not sure what to make of this :/
Researching Italian Relatives : Gargano, Amabile, Tamburrini, Tucci, Casagrande & Musante - the more research done the more the list grows!
Post Reply