Torre del Greco

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
EllenCatusco
Elite
Elite
Posts: 259
Joined: 27 May 2018, 20:15
Location: New Jersey

Torre del Greco

Post by EllenCatusco »

I was wondering if anyone has had any success in dealing with Torre del Greco ? About 10 years ago I wrote there (3 times) for a birth record from 1865. Never received a reply. Well I would love to try again. I need help in writing a letter, I had a form letter but not anymore. Any help would be great.

Ellen.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Torre del Greco

Post by erudita74 »

Sample letters at these websites:

https://www.circolocalabrese.org/geneal ... -index.asp

http://geocities.ws/paulanigro/italian- ... tters.html

There isn’t a separate email address for the stato civile, but I believe the offices are together in this town:
Servizi Anagrafici

Dr.Giuseppe Parlato

g.parlato@comune.torredelgreco.na.it

Dr.Giulio Del Galdo

g.delgaldo@comune.torredelgreco.na.it

Ufficio Stato Civile

http://torredelgreco.demo-maggioli.it/i ... anagrafici
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Torre del Greco

Post by Italysearcher »

There is a post on my blog about why you don't get a reply from the town that might be helpful.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Post Reply