Petilia Policastro birth record search help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
FLdave
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Jul 2019, 20:50

Petilia Policastro birth record search help

Post by FLdave »

Hello,

I am trying to find a birth record for Agata Mannarino, born in Petilia Policastro on 18 February 1904. Uncle was named Rosario Mannarino. No further information.

I’ve checked the records at Family Search, but have not had any luck. Any information is greatly appreciated, as I am trying to obtain Italian citizenship, like many on here. Thank you!

David
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5841
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Petilia Policastro birth record search help

Post by PippoM »

As you know the birth date, you can write an email to the Town Offices of Petilia Policastro:

http://trasparenzapetiliapolicastro.asm ... ndex&p=517

You will find several templates on this Forum
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply