I am looking for the death record of Giovanna Cestari. She was married to Giovanni Vincenzi, so maybe her death record is with the name Giovanna Vincenzi.
She was born in Bondanello and married in Roncoferraro. The Comune di Roncoferraro does not have any records on her death.
Can anyone shine a light on this?
Giovanna Cestari (or Giovanna Vincenzi) death record
Re: Giovanna Cestari (or Giovanna Vincenzi) death record
Approximate year of birth and death?
Do you know the year of marriage?
Bondanello is a frazione (village) of the Comune of Moglia. Records would be kept there.
Online records are available to view, but only why accessing at a Family History Center or affiliated Library.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1934580
Likewise with the records for Roncoferraro (also in Mantua Province)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... %3D1934580
T.
Do you know the year of marriage?
Bondanello is a frazione (village) of the Comune of Moglia. Records would be kept there.
Online records are available to view, but only why accessing at a Family History Center or affiliated Library.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1934580
Likewise with the records for Roncoferraro (also in Mantua Province)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... %3D1934580
T.
Re: Giovanna Cestari (or Giovanna Vincenzi) death record
Hi Tessa78, first of all thanks for your reply.
I don't have the year of death, but she was born in Bondanello on April 2, 1853 and married in July 6, 1873. On 1878 her husband left Italy to move to Brazil without her, so I would say she died before that. She also didn't die on the ship, as the ship's report said there were no deaths during the trip. Her parents were Giuseppe and Fortunata Maria.
Some of this information came from here:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
I can't access any Family Center from where I am, is there any other way? Even a good soul with login credentials that could help with this, maybe?
I don't have the year of death, but she was born in Bondanello on April 2, 1853 and married in July 6, 1873. On 1878 her husband left Italy to move to Brazil without her, so I would say she died before that. She also didn't die on the ship, as the ship's report said there were no deaths during the trip. Her parents were Giuseppe and Fortunata Maria.
Some of this information came from here:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
I can't access any Family Center from where I am, is there any other way? Even a good soul with login credentials that could help with this, maybe?

