Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Post by Biff83 »

I could use some help determining Felice Antonio Ferrajuolo's father's name as well as his mother Caterina's surname.

Thanks.
Attachments
FerrajuoloSciumbatamarriage.jpg
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Post by erudita74 »

Biff
Caterina's surname is Palmati

Still working on the first name of the father of Felice Antonio

Erudita
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Post by Biff83 »

Thanks, Erudita. I thought Palmati also. Father's first name is a tough one.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Post by erudita74 »

Sorry Biff, but I'm still stumped by the father's first name.

Erudita
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Post by erudita74 »

Biff
The father's first name is (deceased) Rosario. I can see it clearly in their marriage publication.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043789
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Post by Biff83 »

Erudita, thanks bunches. I never would have guessed that one.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Post by erudita74 »

Hi Biff
Glad I was able to find another record where the name was clearer. It was driving me crazy, and I just couldn't go to bed until I deciphered the name.
Erudita
PaulineJameson
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Aug 2019, 19:05

Re: Ferrajuolo Sciumbata Marriage

Post by PaulineJameson »

I need help finding information of my Grandmother and Grandfather Anthony Angelo scuimbato from rizzitto Italy, and Filomena Fuoco. I can’t find information.
I want to make a trip to Italy and see where they lived.
PaulineJameson
Post Reply