Hi all,
I'm looking for any record of my great-great grandfathers naturalisation into the UK - Domenico Benedetto FORTE
b. 22 March 1870 d. 23 July 1929. See below link:
https://fortefamilyhistory.com/Family_T ... /2159.html
He was born in Casalattico, Italy (birth certificate attached) and moved to Exeter, UK sometime in the 1880's/90's.
Specifically I would like to know if he was naturalised before or after the birth of his child - Enrico Joseph FORTE b. About 1905 d. 1968. See below link:
https://fortefamilyhistory.com/Family_T ... /2203.html
Thank you in advance.
Dan
Great-Great Grandfather Naturalisation
Great-Great Grandfather Naturalisation
- Attachments
-
dan.pdf- (318.79 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Re: Great-Great Grandfather Naturalisation
Or does anyone know where I can look for this sort of information?
Very many thanks
Dan
Very many thanks
Dan
Re: Great-Great Grandfather Naturalisation
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

