PARINI - GIOVANI born 1843/44 and his Dad, Giuseppe
PARINI - GIOVANI born 1843/44 and his Dad, Giuseppe
Hello, I am new to this site. I am interested in finding more information on my husband's family. I have the recent English records but am having trouble finding definite family connections to Italy. There are no available immigration or naturalisation records for Italians coming to England in the 1800s which is when my husbands family arrived (some time after 1844). A later English census mentions his ancestor GIOVANI ANTONIO PARINI (sometimes written in English documents as GIOVANIA ) being born in 1843 or 1844 in Italy, (possibly in Rome). Giovani's father was GIUSEPPE PARINI, and Giuseppe was a Silk weaver. The only other information I have on Giuseppe is that he was already dead by 1867, when his son Giovanni got married to an English girl in the UK. (Giuseppe is listed on the marriage certificate as deceased at this point - I assume he died in England but I cannot find any record of a death or burial for him yet). If anyone is able to find and read Italian birth records for Giovani/Giovania Antonio Parini whose father was Giuseppe Parini, I would be very grateful and happy!
Also if there are any Italian emmigration records coming to England that mention these Parini's, that would be wonderful. I have looked on Ancestry.co.uk and there are no immigration records except those going to America, nothing for Britain from Italy. Grazie in advance! 
