Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Theprofessor
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Jan 2020, 21:01

Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples

Post by Theprofessor »

Hello, I've tried searching for information on one

Michele Aitollo, born and died in Porto District. He was to have lost his wife and five daughters in a cholera outbreak of 1836-37 which claimed the lives of 5,359 in Naples. He remarried a Concetta Altabile, of Alfonso, who was 15 at the time in 1838 (one source cites him as age 50 in this year). He was said to have died in 1839.

Thus far, I've been unable to locate anything on this individual and am wondering if he even existed.

Are there any suggestions on how I can further confirm or deny this?
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples

Post by adelfio »

Whats the date of death there is no 1839 index of death records

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Theprofessor
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Jan 2020, 21:01

Re: Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples

Post by Theprofessor »

adelfio wrote: 01 Feb 2020, 00:16 Whats the date of death there is no 1839 index of death records

Marty
I only have the year, 1839. No specific date.
Theprofessor
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Jan 2020, 21:01

Re: Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples

Post by Theprofessor »

I have to conclude that this individual doesn't exist. I've found nothing.
Post Reply