Can someone please translate this document for me Luigi Forni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Alaskamom68
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 81
Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00

Can someone please translate this document for me Luigi Forni

Post by Alaskamom68 »

Can some please translate this for me Luigi Forni I believe he was the son of my 2nd great grandfather but need to verify names, dates, locations, etc. Thank you in advance
Traci Forni


https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
NFL
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 18 Feb 2020, 23:27

Re: Can someone please translate this document for me Luigi Forni

Post by NFL »

Its a death record of Luigi Emilio Forni
Date 30/09/1876
Age: 1 year and 5 months
Location: Cassolana, Bagnone
Parents: Francesco Forni and Annunziata Sbarra/Ibarra?
The testimonies were given by Francesco Formi(30yo) and Pietro Sbarra/Ibarra(49)
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Can someone please translate this document for me Luigi Forni

Post by mmogno »

Sbarra
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Alaskamom68
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 81
Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00

Re: Can someone please translate this document for me Luigi Forni

Post by Alaskamom68 »

Thank you so much for your help ... I see another possible family member on this document ... any thoughts on how I can find out

Here's the question
Who is Pietro Sbarra? Is he related to Maria Annunziata Sbarra? I’ve had other documents where I was told her father’s name was Antonio so with a 25 year age difference could this have been an older brother or an Uncle?
Post Reply